As per direction from the Minister, Stewardship Ontario is holding a service provider-focused consultation webinar on proposed elements of its proposed MHSW Wind Up Plan on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. EST. The plan is to be submitted by June 30, 2019 and will detail how the wind up will be completed by December 31, 2020. For more information and to register for the consultation webinar, click here.
During the consultation webinar, Stewardship Ontario will review:
- The key objectives for winding up the MHSW program;
- The proposed exit transition approach;
- An overview of MHSW financing and the projected wind up budget;
- Key wind up dates and reporting schedules for program participants; and
- Other steps and elements Stewardship Ontario is proposing to wrap up the MHSW program in a manner consistent with ministerial direction and regulatory requirements..
Automotive Materials Stewardship is monitoring the development of the MHSW Wind Up Plan to ensure the interests of our members are addressed.