February 17, 2017
ABCs of AMS – Webinar
As you know, the Resource Productivity and Recovery Authority has announced that April 1, 2017 is the effective date for the Automotive Materials Stewardship (AMS) Industry Stewardship Plan (ISP).
AMS is committed to providing the information and support to stewards to help make the transition from Stewardship Ontario to AMS as smooth as possible. Read more »
December 22, 2016
AMS ISP Effective Date Confirmed for April 1, 2017
Automotive Materials Stewardship (AMS) is pleased to announce that the Resource Productivity and Recovery Authority has now confirmed that April 1, 2017 is the effective date for AMS’s Industry Stewardship Plan (ISP).
Over the next few months, AMS will be working closely with Stewardship Ontario to ensure that automotive stewards experience a smooth transition from the MHSW Program to the AMS ISP. Read more »
November 15, 2016
Key benefits of joining AMS
- Published and predictable fees: ISP is not subject to Ontario regulation 11/12
- Up to $2.5 million in annual savings: ISP can claim input tax credits for HST
- Prepared for the anticipated wind-down of Stewardship Ontario and transition to the Resource Recovery and Circular Economy Act
- Equal or greater environmental performance
Materials from the November 15, 2016 presentation:
Questions? Read more »
May 5, 2016
AMS Consultation Webinar – April 5 & 7, 2016
WDO has announced that they’ve received an Industry Stewardship Plan (ISP) from the Automotive Materials Stewardship Inc. (AMS) to manage antifreeze/antifreeze containers, oil filters, and oil containers. The ISP is available here.
Webinars were held on April 5 and 7, 2016 to introduce the ISP to stewards.
You can participate in the AMS ISP consultations by:
Read more »
- An online survey here; By visiting the Environmental Bill of Rights Registry (“the EBR”) once the ISP has been posted for comment; and/orBy phone or in-person by contacting Mary Cummins (email@example.com