2020 Annual Regulatory Report
Automotive Materials Stewardship (AMS) submits an Annual Regulatory Report that outlines its activities and program performance to the Resource Productivity and Recovery Authority (RPRA) each year by April 1. Click here to download the 2020 Annual Regulatory Report (click here to download the French report).
Click here to view Automotive Materials Stewardship’s previous Annual Regulatory Reports submitted to RPRA.
2020 Annual Report
We are pleased to share with you our fourth Annual Report showcasing AMS’s program performance, financials and accomplishments throughout 2020.
- Work was undertaken to prepare for the new Ontario regulatory framework and to operate as a Producer Responsibility Organization (PRO) continuing to provide producers with efficient services to meet their obligations
- COVID-19 reduced the number of vehicles on the road and their service needs resulting in a decline in volume of materials collected
- Over 2,336 tonnes of used antifreeze and antifreeze containers were collected and recycled.
- Over 3,443 tonnes of used oil containers were collected and recycled.
- Over 7,387 tonnes of used oil filters were collected and recycled.
Click here to download AMS’s 2020 Annual Report