Recycling compliance isn’t the core business of our customers — that’s why AMS was created, by producers, for producers. Founded in 2016, AMS is the most experienced PRO serving producers of auto service materials, with a network of more than 17,000 collection sites throughout Ontario.
We take the guesswork out of compliance and manage the complex regulatory obligations and performance requirements. AMS customers provide accurate supply reports and we take care of the rest, including:
- Operating an extensive province-wide collection system
- Ensuring collected materials are processed and resources recovered for integration back into the circular economy
- Providing traceability and chain of custody assurance for material movements
- Creating and distributing promotion and education materials to improve program performance
- Maintaining records and undertaking program assurance audits
- Supporting stakeholders in the development of smart regulations and procedures.
AMS has contracted the administration and program support services of Circular Materials, the Canadian leader in EPR service delivery. Our data and transactions are managed on the proven and secure WeRecycle Portal, an SAP-based system. Producers new to the WeRecycle Portal will need to create an account and registered users will need to update account information.