As we await a decision by Waste Diversion Ontario (WDO) on AMS’ ISP, we’d like to take the opportunity to thank our stakeholders for their feedback on the plan and share with you the final version of the ISP, which was submitted to WDO for their consideration.
Changes to the plan include:
- Confirmation of the target: “AMS will seek to maintain Stewardship Ontario’s reported performance for 2015, discounted for any contamination by non-Automotive Materials commingled with Automotive Materials, where such performance exceeds the targets.”
- Updated status on consultations
- Refined definitions and language for clarity
- Broadened the processing of antifreeze to multiple methods
- Removed drilling operations as a current reuse market for antifreeze
If WDO approves the plan, we will inform stewards and provide additional information on the next steps in the transition of the program.
If you have not yet submitted a letter of intent to AMS and WDO, download and complete the LOI. The LOI signifies your intent to join the ISP upon approval by WDO, but does not oblige you to join. Upon approval, you will be sent a Membership Agreement for you to sign and confirm your participation in AMS’ ISP and take advantage of the benefits it offers.
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.