AMS is pleased to share with you our first annual report showcasing our smooth transition, program performance, financials and accomplishments over our first year in operation.
- Smoothly launched on April 1, 2017, with no disruption to supply chain operations.
- 131 members joined the program by December 31, 2017
- Exceeded all collection and recycling performance targets.
- Over 1,800 tonnes of antifreeze collected and recycled.
- Over 2,100 tonnes of oil containers collected and recycled.
- Over 4,200 tonnes of oil filters collected and recycled.